The Palomar Icon Laser
One Platform to Power the Future of Aesthetic Treatments.
The Palomar Icon™ Laser incorporates Laser and Optimized Pulsed Light into one platform to deliver a comprehensive suite of treatments for patients with various skin colours and concerns.
Offering multiple devices in one machine, it enables aesthetic practitioners to provide a complete set of the most popular treatments, from hair removal to wrinkle reduction to scar and stretch mark treatment.
Facial Skin Revitalization
- Optimized for clearing vascular & pigmented lesions
- Dynamic Spectrum Shifting™ distributes energy across highly selective spectra to optimize closure of all types of vessels including larger deeper facial vessels
- Unique dual-band lters optimize absorption in hemoglobin and epidermal melanin while minimizing heating, providing a comfortable no-downtime treatment
Fractional Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing
- Improves skin irregularities and reduces the appearance of acne scars and surgical scars
- Clinically proven laser for the treatment of stretch marks
- Customizable facial treatments to focus on each patient’s problem area
Pigmented Lesion Removal
- Delivers optimally ltered light for the treatment of unwanted pigmented lesions; ideal for chest, arms and hands
- High peak power to remove difcult to treat ner, lighter hair
Permanent Hair Reduction
- Hair removal on all skin types including tanned skin
- MaxR – faster coverage for large areas including back, legs, and chest
- MaxRs – perfect for small areas including face, underarms, and bikini
Fractional Ablative Skin Resurfacing
- Perfect solution for textural irregularities and wrinkles
- One-time treatment that provides dramatic results
- Less discomfort and downtime than traditional CO2 lasers
- Customizable treatments to meet desired results and downtime
Leg Vein Removal – 1064+ Laser
- Comfortably clears a variety of leg vessels including smaller red vessels and larger blue reticular leg veins
- Additional benets include permanent reduction of unwanted hair on skin types V and VI
DISCLAIMER: BEFORE AND AFTER IMAGES
Suitability, effectiveness of certain treatment and aesthetic results will vary from patients to patients. All photos of before and after are actual patients of The Melrose Aesthetic Centre unless stated otherwise. We do not give indication, promises or guarantees to all our readers or website and social media visitors that they could reasonably expect for themselves identical or equivalent or similar results to those portrayed in the “Before and After” photographs. Suitability, Effectiveness and aesthetic results may and can vary from one patients to another.
Find out more about this procedure!
The information and advice published or made available through the website is not intended to replace the services of a physician or health care professional acting under a physician’s supervision, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Each individual’s treatment and/or results may vary based upon the circumstances, the patient’s specific situation, as well as the health care provider’s medical judgement and only after further discussion of the patient’s specific situation, goals, risks and benefits and other relevant medical discussion. Testimonials made by any person(s) on this site are not intended to substitute for this discussion or evaluation or as a guarantee as to outcomes. Examples of treatment outcomes in this website are not intended to convey any warranty, either express or implied, as to outcomes, promises or benefits from treatment. Whether to accept any treatment by a patient should be assessed by the patient as to the risks and benefits of such procedures and only after consultation with a health care professional.